The Best Mobile Phone Tracker Apps Just For You!
According to the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association (AMTA), over 150,000 mobiles are blocked each year in Australia. That number is reportedly growing as we continue to center our lives on smartphones.
Whether you’re looking to install a mobile phone tracking app on your phone to protect it from theft or if you want to become a digital spy tracking the movements of a loved one, this article will help you make the right choice.
The Best Mobile Phone Tracker Apps
Mobile phone trackers have become extremely popular in recent years, and I have a feeling they are about to get even more popular in 2020. But with a plethora of options to choose from, ranging from completely free to paid solutions, how do you know which one is right for your needs? Let us help you eliminate the confusion and overwhelm that’s bound to arise as you dig through the mountains of information available on the Internet and social media.
Today, we want to show you the best tracking apps you can install quickly and easily to help monitor a cellphone. Most of these apps are available on Android and iPhone and they are free to download. They have a free trial period, after which you would have to go premium. Pricing typically starts at $9.2 per month.
Best Cell Phone Tracker Apps in 2020
After extensive research and surveys, we’ve compiled the best mobile tracking apps for 2020 to help you make an informed decision.
mSpy is considered one of the best mobile tracking apps in the market. We couldn’t agree more and actually place this as our top recommended pick.
Once installed, it runs in the background and no one ever has to know. You can install it to protect your cellphone or install it on the mobile device of a loved one to monitor their movement.
What we love about mSpy
- Remotely monitor in real-time the location of the mobile device.
- The app also has geofencing which enables you to set a trigger action whenever your mobile device travels somewhere outside of the designated area.
- Remotely gain access without needing permission to the phone’s WhatsApp (WhatsApp spy), Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Capture everything typed on the device, including passwords.
- Trace Internet usage and find out what websites have been visited recently.
- Track call logs and spy text messages remotely.
Although there are hardly any cons to using this mobile phone tracking app, there is a lack of some advanced monitoring features like secret camera activation for those who want to get really sophisticated.
SpyBubble is powerful cloud-based monitoring software. It records phone calls, takes screenshots and even enables you to read text messages and emails. Once installed on the target device, it runs in stealth mode in the background and you can monitor all activity remotely because all recorded data will be sent to your account in the cloud.
What we love about SpyBubble:
- GPS tracking enables you to see the real-time location of the targeted mobile device as well as their movement history.
- You can record all calls made to and from the device without the mobile phone owner ever knowing.
- Monitor browser activities so you can see what the mobile user has been doing and the sites they’ve bookmarked.
- Remotely monitor social media and text messaging activity without the mobile user knowing.
This tracking software doesn’t offer any phone or live chat support and it also doesn’t cover listening to calls options. If you’re on a tight budget, you might also find it a bit too pricy.
MobileSpy is one of the oldest phone tracking software products on the market. It’s easy to use and works only with Android. You can easily track and monitor the mobile phone of the targeted user remotely once you open up an account.
What we love about MobileSpy:
- Very user friendly and easy to navigate.
- You have GPS tracking enabled to easily locate the targeted mobile.
- Tracking text messages, call logs, web-browsing history is also included.
- The app can track Facebook Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Gtalk, Viber, Skype, Line, Fring, ChatOn, Kik and others.
The tracking software lacks certain advanced features and the dashboard is not very user friendly or easy to navigate. It’s also not compatible with iOS.
Where’s My Droid
Find your cellphone effortlessly with this smart tracking app device that helps protect your phone and adds extra security to your mobile device. It’s an easy to install app that’s very user friendly can be used to track your mobile phone or a loved one
What we love about Where’s my Droid:
- GPS tracking enables you to track your mobile phone’s location online.
- GPS Flare is a feature on the app that asks your mobile device to send out a location. The best part is this works even if your phone is on low battery.
- Sim monitoring capabilities that send out an alert whenever someone changes your sim.
- You can put passcode restrictions to prevent anyone from tampering with the app once you’ve installed and activated it.
You won’t be able to use this mobile tracking software without a Gmail account. Another thing we are not fond of are the constant offers as well as the constant sign-ins you have to make whenever you want to check the dashboard.
iSharing by iSharingSoft is a mobile tracking app that gives you real-time locator service that allows you and your family or close friends to privately share your location information. You can also easily communicate with each other. So this is a great app not only for tracking your mobile device but also for knowing the movements of other group members.
What we love about iSharing:
- User friendly.
- You can view the real-time location of other members on a private family app.
- Works pretty similar to a walkie-talkie.
- Allows chatting within the group members.
- It gives you real-time data and alerts.
- It also has a GPS location tracker for stolen or lost phones.
The mobile tracking app requires that location should always be “on” which can consume a lot of battery. A lot of users also report glitches in the functionality of the app.
Find My Device
This app that is Google-enabled helps you find your Android phone, smartwatch and Android tablets in case they are lost or stolen. For this app, you must own a Gmail account because it works via Google.
You can also use it to stay updated about your device’s location and battery life. One of its cool features is the ability to play a sound, which is super helpful when you can’t find your mobile phone anywhere, even if it’s right in front of you.
What we love about Find My Device:
- Track the location of your device in real-time.
- Play a sound that enables your phone to ring up in full volume even if it’s put on mute or silent mode.
- Erase all your data remotely.
- Remotely lock down the device with a secure passcode.
- The app also has the ability to set a message or contact details on the screen so that whoever finds your phone can get in touch or inform you.
The tracking software lacks in certain aspects as users report that it only works efficiently when the phone is switched on. You also need to login to the Gmail account associated with that device.
Why You Need to Use a Cell Phone Tracker App
Different people will have different needs. For some, it’s about making sure their kids are safe and protected against malicious people online and offline. With others, especially those in relationships, it’s about that peace of mind that your loved one isn’t playing you. Other people want this option to help them better handle emergency cases as soon as they arise. For example, if you know something is wrong with a child or loved one, you can quickly take action before the problem escalates.
Regardless of your reasons for coming to this page, rest assured getting a phone tracking app will give you that peace of mind you’ve been seeking and the best part is that it’s easy to do and won’t hurt your wallet. If you’re still sitting on the fence with this, let me share a few more reasons why you should install the cell phone tracker today.
- Quick to install – All you have to do is set up an account and then subscribe to either monthly or annual plan. With mSpy, you can cancel the subscription at any time.
- Easy to use – Once you have an account, you can download and install the mobile phone tracking app on the target cellphone after which it will run in the background.
- Undetectable – The best apps like mSpy are always undetectable. If you install it on someone else’s phone they will never know it.
- Inexpensive – mSpy costs only $1 per day and it even has special kits and other payment options depending on your needs. There’s a two-week free trial you can take advantage of as well with a money-back guarantee. For other phone tracking apps prices will vary and some even offer completely free solutions but with limitations. If you want the best, then the cost is actually fair value.
- Legit and safe – If you choose a reputable company like mSpy you can rest assured that the process will be safe and legit and that you’ll also have great technical support when needed.
Our current society has switched to a mobile-first world, which means more than ever we rely on our phones for communication, business, running errands, building relationships, etc. Our mobile phones also carry a lot of personal information that should be protected from people with unethical intentions. With cell phone trackers, protecting your phone and your loved ones is easy and affordable. And in the case where you want to discover the truth about the location of a loved one, mobile tracking apps also serve as a reliable investigator. So regardless of your reasons for downloading the app, I encourage you to go ahead and give yourself peace of mind with the right tracking app.
Phone Tracking Software FAQs: What You Need to Know
We’ve contacted representatives and the support teams of various monitoring apps and interviews psychiatrists to gather answers to the most commonly asked questions and now we are giving the answer to you in this guide.
Can I track the location of a cell phone for free?
Many of these mobile monitoring apps offer a free trial period that you can use to see if you like the product and their customer service.
Can I spy on a cell phone without physically accessing it?
Yes, indeed. With apps like mSpy, you can connect to the device with iCloud credentials. You will need to input the credentials in your Control Panel and the software will start extracting the data.
What is the best app for mobile phone tracking?
We recommend mSpy. It is one of the best apps on the market and has a good track record. With its help, you’ll be able to see pretty much everything that is happening on the target device. Also, it’s a best way to catch a cheater!
Will users know the software is running?
With mSpy, no one will ever know you’ve installed a mobile tracker because it remains undetectable working in the background of your target device.
Does the target phone need to be jailbroken?
No, only if the target device has a two-factor authentication enabled. A lot of the features are available for the non-jailbroken phone as well.