Since Russia invaded Ukraine on February, 24, it’s been all over the news. You must have seen videos of the cities being destroyed by missile strikes and shelling, images of people fleeing to neighboring countries or hiding in the shelters, but also the stories of fierce resistance. Both Ukrainian military forces and ordinary people demonstrate incredible courage and keep stalling the advance of the Russian troops.
Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
We decided to put together a list of options at hand.
- To help Ukrainian arm forces protect civilians from the atrocities of war, donate through this charity: https://www.comebackalive.in.ua/
- Directly: https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsionalniy-bank-vidkriv-spetsrahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi
- Or join the fundraising organized by one of the Ukrainian banks (quick payments via Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal): https://uahelp.monobank.ua/
- Provide support to 7.5 million Ukrainian children: https://www.unicef.org/emergencies/conflict-ukraine-pose-immediate-threat-children
- Help Ukrainian Red Cross provide first aid in the areas with limited access to medical services: https://redcross.org.ua/en/2022/02/donate-to-support-the-ukrainian-red-cross-to-help-civilians-in-this-difficult-time-for-ukraine/
- For some of you, there’s an option to provide Ukrainians with direct humanitarian aid. Nova Poshta, a major Ukrainian postal service, will be delivering all the goods brought to its global warehouse to those in need in Ukraine. There are warehouses in the USA🇺🇸, the UK🇬🇧, Poland🇵🇱, Germany🇩🇪, France🇫🇷 and Italy🇮🇹, you can find the addresses here: https://www.europeaninterest.eu/article/nova-poshta-global-starts-delivering-humanitarian-aid-to-ukraine/
- If you have such an opportunity, join thousands of people all over the world protesting against the war in Ukraine.
- If not, make a statement on social media. Currently, many governments and international organizations are making decisive steps that help Ukraine in this battle. It happens not only thanks to the efforts of the diplomats but also thanks to millions of voices from all over the world that have been heard.
- Finally, send some love to Ukrainians you are personally acquainted with—those living in Ukraine as well as those praying for its future from abroad. Your support heals our broken hearts ❤️
Today, the whole world stands with Ukrainians, the nation is united as ever, and it means that we have no other choice but to win.